As part of our commitment to our community, Pier 48 supports numerous nonprofit organizations throughout the year. Due to the large volume of requests, we will review the requests quarterly.
In order for your organization to be considered for a donation, you must comply with our guidelines.
- Requests must be online using the form below. Requests made by any other method are not accepted.
- Requests must be received at least 120 days prior to the scheduled event.
- Organization must be within the state of Indiana and be a charitable, 501 (c) 3 organization.
- Fundraisers to benefit an individual or families are not generally honored.
- Donations to third parties fundraising on behalf of other organizations will not be considered.
- Organizations calling or emailing Pier 48 to follow up on request will be removed from consideration.
Submit your request (all fields required):
Include how you would like to engage Pier 48 (participation at event, monetary donation, etc.), who benefits from the fundraiser and the purpose of the organization.
- Selected organizations will be contacted to discuss the details of the donation.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
- Due to the sheer volume of requests we receive, we are unable to send a personal response to every submission.